Greenery Brushes for Procreate - Herbarium vol. 1
These brushes are made from real plants, personally collected from across England and Wales, carefully pressed and then scanned at high resolution.
Amazingly, the brushes are NOT stamps - they dynamically respond to pressure and direction for a
unique result every time.
- 33 Continuous Leaves brushes which "grow" in the direction of the stroke.
- 11 Continuous Herbs brushes.
- 11 Build a Palm brushes.
- 7 Build a Fern brushes.
- 7 Build an Evergreen brushes.
- 30 Ground cover brushes including grasses, field grasses, and ferns.
- 4 Tree silhouette stamps.
- 4 Tree cover (scatter) brushes.
- 1 Tree trunk/branch brush for drawing your own tree silhouette.
- 2 Build a leaf brushes.
- 9 Leaf cover brushes.
- 5 Scattered leaf brushes.
- 9 Leaf line brushes.
- 1 Solidifier brush for making the elements solid - enabling you to layer them without them being see-through (process explained in video).
- 1 Swatch file including containing colors that are optimised to work well with the greenery brushes.
- A written cheat sheet explaining each brush type and how to use them.
- Full video walkthrough and demo (see above).
- A growing playlist of tutorial videos coming soon!
- Free support: I am always happy to help with any questions or issues! For support please send me an email at email@example.com
- Community: Join other artists using these brushes to exchange tips and show off your work using our Free Facebook Group or on Instagram #alainajensenbrushes