Acrylic Pour Brushes for Procreate
Procreate already has a Liquify tool to make colors flow across the canvas, but real acrylic pours have “cells” - pockets of color that pop up from unerneath.
With this range of dynamic cell brushes, along with specially formulated “swipe with cells” blender brushes, now it’s finally possible to create realistic acryllic pour artwork on an iPad.
The experience of creating acrylic pour artwork is highly intuitive, swooping and swooshing as your creativity sees fit. This brush set has been developed with the intuitive process in mind, to allow you the freedom to explore and create from scratch, directly out of your own imagination, without elaborate methods to break your concentration.
WHAT YOU GET:
- 35 Procreate brushes (in one .brushset file) including starter brushes, fluid pour brushes, cell brushes, metallics, and special "swipe with cells" blender brushes to create those magic cells.
- 6 Color Palettes with carefully tested colors to give you a range of different color effects together with the brushes.
- A written cheat sheet explaining each brush type and how to use them, in additional to helpful tips and tricks for working with the brushes, and getting the most out of them.
- Full video tutorial and walkthrough
- A growing playlist of demo videos for different techniques and looks.
- Free support: I am always happy to help with any questions or issues! For support please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community: Join other artists using these brushes to exchange tips and show off your work using our Free Facebook Group or on Instagram #alainajensenbrushes